If you are in need of a website design for your business and in search of some of the best Thai web design agencies and in particular, the top 5 best designers in Thailand, then this guide might help you make your decision.
First, you have to determine what constitutes as best for you because this term can be very broad and mean different things to some. For almost every BMW car there is a Mercedes car in the same class and price range. Both cars despite being evenly matched are indeed unique in their own way and appeal to different people with different styles.
How to pick your Thai web design company
Start with the most obvious way to judge a web design company – their own website!
We often advise companies in Thailand who are looking for a website design for their own business to judge how their website might look and feel based on the official company web design of the design agency they are looking to hire. You will learn and see a lot from the website design of that company.
If they don’t have an informative and easy to use website that works on mobiles and desktop PC’s then it’s unlikely they will design your site to be responsive and user-friendly. If their site is boring and dull, then so will yours be.
Ways to pick a Thai web design company
- Judge the company by their own website and how it looks and works.
- Send the design company an enquiry via email and judge the company on their email response and communication skills.
- Never, ever, be fooled by a web designer who promises to get your website ranked top almost immediately for your chosen keywords. The only way to do that is through paid advertising at a considerable cost.
- Pick a designer who understands your website is a business asset and demands a return of investment. A design is not just about being pretty and fancy. It’s about a balance of many aspects that will increase sales and help to grow your brand.
- Pick a designer based on the age they were established. Older more established web design companies tend to be more reputable as have been around to stand the test of time and will have a large client base like PattayaMedia.com.
- Judge the designer by their prices and what you will get for your money.
- Did you find the design company through an organic web search for something along the lines of the best web design company in Thailand? If so, then they must know how to get their website ranked via free web searches in search engines.
- Make sure the Thai web design company are skilled and able to build your website based on your requirements. Being willing is not the same as being willing and able.
- Don’t be fooled by web awards. Almost all the web awards that web designers claim to have won have been designed by their own graphics team to try and trick you into making them look extra special or credible.
- Don’t hire a web company just because they are cheap. Cheap things break way too easily.
- Don’t hire a web company because their prices are high and thus must mean the service is of a high quality – it just doesn’t work that way.
So what web design company is the best in Thailand?
PattayaMedia.com, there is no question about that. PATTAYAMEDIA.com were established as far back as 2004 and have been servicing customers and building new websites weekly ever since back then. They have an impressive web design portfolio than spans 15 years and the prices they charge for the high level of service you will get are no match for any other web design agency in Thailand.
OK, we said it. Of course we are going to be biased but we generally rank our web design agency as one of the top web design firms in Pattaya and Thailand. You can contact staff anytime, any day from anywhere and we will be happy to service you and build a solid relationship based on success and trust.